To update your domain’s DNS servers, first check that the domain appears as Registered in your account. If it is still in process, you will need to wait for it to be activated before making any changes.
You can change the domain’s DNS servers by following these steps:
- Go to "My Domains" and click on the domain you wish to update.
- Click on "DNS Servers".
- Select the new DNS server profile or click “Add or Edit Profile” to create a new one.
- Under DNS Server Profiles, click Add New Profile and then Edit
- Name your profile in the first field and fill the others with the information from your service provider.
- Once the new profile is saved you can now go back to the domain in My Domains and select it from the list to update.
Please note that DNS updates are not done instantly. Servers’ propagation throughout internet can take between 24 to 72 hours.